Saturday, October 24

A Five Year Old's Thoughts on Marriage



On the way to school Thursday Ben asked, "Mom, what happens if you are married and you find someone else you like better?  Can you trade in the old one?"

Well, technically, you can and it is done all the time.  However, I began a conversation explaining that marriage is a commitment and that you make it work and once you get married, you stop looking.  He replied, "Mom, I just can't help it!  I just think girls are so pretty and I want to marry them all!"

4 comments:

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

ah hahahaha, "I just want to marry them all!" haha, what a stud!!!!

JBSquared said...

Oh, no! Lookout, ladies! :) That is so cute!

Steve and Rebecca said...

Ben likes girls...already???!!! Look out!!

Holmstroms said...

Spoken like a true Mormon, LOL!