Thursday, September 10

Happy 10th Anniversary, Babe!

To celebrate 10 fantastic years of marriage, I would like to tell you 10 reasons I love you so much!
  1. I love that when a construction company called looking for work this week, I was able to tell him that my husband can do all the things we need around the house.  When he asked if there was anything outside his expertise, I said, "No, he can do everything!"
  2. I love that you help cook so much that our 5 year old was confused when he found out that his Aunt Jen was cooking on Saturday and why not Uncle Daniel because, "boys make the food!"
  3. I love that it is very important and a priority to you that I stay home with the kiddos.
  4. I love that you are a softy and good at expressing your feelings because I am not.
  5. I love that you like to make special occasions out of events and do things right.
  6. I love that you are a good sport when I try new recipes and make weird food and most of the time you really like it.
  7. I love that you are a leader in family prayer, family home evening and scripture study.
  8. I love that you work so hard for our family, driving to LA everyday to provide for our family when I know you would rather be home with us.
  9. I love that you are happiest when you are with me and our boys.
  10. I love that you have put up with me for 10 years and still tell me you love me everyday and meant it!
I love you too!  Here's to 50 more wonderful years and looking forward to all that the future has in store for us together!

4 comments:

Holli said...

Yeah for 10 years! I remember that wonderful day you two got married. Can't believe it's been that long since we were in SF ward together! Miss you guys lots. Have a great time celebrating!!

Danika said...

Happy 10th Anniversary! Don't you love husbands who are willing to try recipe experiments?

Michelle said...

Happy Anniversary! It's hard to believe we've both been married that long and I love all your reasons you love Scott.

CinnaPatty said...

OK, that's the sweetest. You guys rock.