Thursday, November 19

New Moon Madness!




Whopee!  Guess where I will be tonight at 12:20!  Take one guess... Gotta say, I love the books, the last movie was fun, but I hear this movie is even better and I am very happy to see it tonight.  I am throwing caution to the wind and sacrificing precious sleep that is hard to come by to spend some quality time with the gals.  Totally worth it!

Scott, a big movie fanatic himself, totally understands the madness, until he saw this on his way home from work...

Then, he questioned my motives and was a little more curious about what all the fuss is about.  This poster is a bit over the top and now I'm a bit embarrassed about the whole phenomena.  What do you ladies think?  Love it or too much?  Or both?  :)

Either way, I'm off to get the kiddos ready for bed and bundle myself up for a chilly wait in line.  If I get cold, I can always recall this poster!

7 comments:

Danika said...

Enjoy!!! I'm jealous that you will be seeing it tonight, but I value my sleep too much...

And PLEASE if you write a review of the movie do not write details of things that bug you - last time my other friend did that and when I finally saw Twilight that was all I could concentrate on!

Holli said...

Have fun tonight! We're going tomorrow night. I think there is way too much hype over this stuff, but whatever! I think they're kind of fun - mostly got into because I'm the YW pres. and the girls were so into it I thought I'd check it out. So I have to see it before they start spilling all the details on Sunday! Otherwise I would wait awhile before seeing. Have fun. It's just fun to get out and do crazy stuff sometimes. Keeps us young!

shari berry bo-berry said...

It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO worth it! I LOVED it!!!!!!!!! I'm so glad you came Julie!!!!!!!

Michelle said...

Since I didn't even see Twilight the movie, I'm not rushing out to see New Moon either. Books were good but I'm not a die hard fun. Hope you had fun with the girl.

jayna said...

You are crazy. I don't get that whole thing. I am so glad you are blogging now. Thanks for being so awesome to your new white trash friend. I can't wait for our date on Thursday. I will call you tomorrow when I get home and we can work it all out. Love you!
BTW... I think that Ben and Matt have some things in common when it comes to being married.

Adam and Kristin said...

Okay Julie! It's been about two years! I think it is time for a new post!!!

Halo BW said...

My favorite movie of all time!

https://www.cekaja.com/info/5-cara-menghilangkan-bosan-saat-wfh-yuk-coba/