Tuesday, October 28

3 for 3


Oct 28: It's a boy!  We had our Ultrasound this morning, and sure enough, Ben and Joshie are going to be big brothers.  I guess we are just meant to raise Priesthood holders!  Heavenly Father knows what he is doing, so it must be a good fit (or he is giving us another chance to get it right!).   Oh well, so far so good, so we are definitely thrilled to add to our pile of craziness.  It is actually pretty cool, now I will have my golfing foursome when they all grow up.  

We started off the morning by taking the family to IHOP.  We wanted to make sure it was a special morning for the family, so we all went and pigged out.  And we did.  All of the boys had pancakes with whipped cream on them.  How can you go wrong with pancakes that have whipped cream on them?  Julie showed restraint and actually got an omelet.  (Traitor!)

Then we piled in the car and rolled over to the ultrasound lab.  The technician took us right in and the show started.  We are happy to report that the baby looks excellent and is very healthy.  Everything that is supposed to be there is and it all measures out well.  We are thrilled and hope you all enjoy the movies...

9 comments:

JBSquared said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That's crazy! I cannot believe you are going to have 3 boys! Tell Julie not to worry about being outnumbered, as I'm betting I will probably face the same fate someday. We girls will just have to stick together. :)

I bet Ben and Josh are just so excited! I can't wait to tell John there will be one more at the Father-Son campouts! :)

CONGRATULATIONS!

Danika said...

It's as you guessed, Julie. I'm glad everything looks good. Congrats!

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

Yay! We love boys! Congrats!

Holli said...

Hooray! More boys! I can tell you from experience, it's fun. Someday those boys will take good care of their awesome mommy. Imagine the get togethers...between us, the Hiltons and you guys, that makes 10 boys!

Glad everything is going well. We're excited for you guys!

Tiffany said...

WHOA! I can't believe it! Well, our friend's just had their 4th and it was finally a girl. I am sure he will be a doll just like the other two. Congrats!!

shari berry bo-berry said...

I can't believe it! I can't believe how many friends I have that have ALL boys!

You guys looked great at the trunk-or-treat! I loved the costumes and your car!!

Michelle said...

Throw in the Lee's (adding on to Holli's comment) and there's 13 boys, although Debbie's ruining it now that she'll be having a girl in the house soon.

Jodi said...

Congrats guys. You are in good company; here are some families we both know with 3 (or more boys) - The Jensens, The Harveys, The Crabtrees and The Hansens. There are more
I'm sure, feel free to add to my list. My guess is Heavenly Father trusts you to raise his valiant priesthood holders. Good job and good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.

Caryn said...

Hey Scott and Julie! Sorry so late - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!